Our Copyright Policy
1. This site strives to comply with Japanese copyright laws.
2. Our project is non-profit, and is to promote cultural understanding on pianists’ performances before 1950, among professional/amateur musicians, music lovers and music students.
3. Our project doesn’t infringe on any copyrights of existing musics and movies, because we do only curating them.
4. Not only that, but also we curate only recordings before 1950, whose music’s neighboring rights have already expired, in order to make absolutely sure that even indirectly we don’t infringe on any copyrights of existing musics and movies.
5. In addition, unless otherwise stated, all of the musician portrait images on this site has come from “Wikimedia Commons“, and has been ensured that it is surely public-domain, in order to make absolutely sure that we don’t infringe on any copyrights of image materials.
Policy last updated July 21, 2020
Non-Public-Domain portraits we use
Jeanne-Marie Darré (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Yakov Flier (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Walter Gieseking (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Gaby l’Hôte (Casadesus) (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Marcelle Meyer (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Artur Schnabel (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Rudolf Serkin (CC BY-SA 3.0 NL)
Jan Smeterlin (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Paul Wittgenstein (CC BY 3.0 NL)
Carlo Zecchi (CC BY-SA 3.0)
If on this site there are some contents which you believe they are being infringed by us, please give us detailed information including following items. We will deal with them sincerely.
— Detailed information enough to be able to identify the copyrighted materials which, you believe, are being infringed.
— Your “name”, “address”, “tel”, “e-mail address”